The purpose of the pre move visit is to establish the precise requirements of the assignee and their family. When children are involved in relocation, consideration to their schooling will be given when searching for a new home.
K2’s global relocation experience can provide invaluable assistance with the following:
- Business Visas
- Work Permits
- Residence documentation
We work directly with regional specialists who can process your assignee’s documentation as quickly as possible.
As part of K2’s holistic service we welcome each assignee, providing them with:
- An overview of the area
- Local maps, transport routes and guides
- A checklist to scrutinise the local area
Familiarisation with the local area is key to determining its appropriateness for the assignee and their family. K2 will provide guidance including:
- Local amenities & medical centres
- Proposed commute and school run
- Housing / utility costs
Armed with this information your assignee can decide the suitability of the location.
K2 believes the exceptional service it provides is founded in detailing the requirements of each assignee and delivering a bespoke relocation solution. Our range of services include
- Analysing housing requirements (temporary and permanent)
- Familiarising the assignee with the local and wider area
- Liaising with estate agents on the assignees behalf
- Organising furniture rental
- Organising the transfer of utilities into assignee’s name
- Providing a guide to medical services and local amenities
K2 can provide the assignee with a full range of schooling options and information available in the local area:
- State, International and Independent sector
- Academic performance statistics
- Curriculum advise
- Accompanied school visits
- Advice with registration and entry requirements
- Advice on nurseries and childcare options.
K2 provides a range of language learning programmes including:
- Home based
- Host based
- Classroom based
Cultural training is an important part of the integration process. K2 provides additional learning programmes developing complete understanding of new social and business conditions.
Avoiding costly hotel bills is beneficial to both the assignee and company. Furniture rental is a useful option to facilitate this. K2 can obtain a furniture inventory/specification during the home search phase.
To ease the process of moving properties K2 employ a transfer service this includes:
- Agent negotiation and lease termination
- Property Inspection
- Deposit return
- Forwarding the Assignees Mail
K2 provides a range of relocation reports allowing your assignee to customise the information into the format they require.
Assignee Help Desk
Peace of mind for your assignee.
K2 provides a free 90 day help desk for day to day advice and assistance.